Towing Services Selma, NC
Got yourself stuck in a ditch, or your vehicle won’t start? Coot Whack Used Cars also has a reliable towing service. We offer the most reliable and professional towing / recovery service for all of Selma, NC. We will travel all over Johnston County and surrounding areas to recover your vehicle at prices that will fit your budget. Contact Us today to see how soon we can get to your vehicle.
Coot Whack Auto Sales and Repair will take every precaution and safety measures to ensure that your vehicle is strapped securely on our tow truck before departure. We love Selma, NC and we want to provide excellent services to everyone here to keep customers returning. We try to provide as many services to the people of Selma NC as possible we have many different phases with our towing services. We can perform long-distance transfers with an appointment as well as simple transfers to our auto shop for repairs.
Coot Whack Used Cars Tow Services include:
- Car Lockouts – If you have locked your keys in the car we will take safety measures to either retrieve your keys or pick the lock.
- Tire Changes – If you have a flat tire, we will Patch it or bring you a new one and get you back on the road.
- Jump Starts – If you have a dead battery, we can give your battery a jump start and get your car back running again.
- Winch outs – Got your car stuck in a ditch? We can attach a winch to your car and, possibly get you back on the road.
- Fuel Delivery – If your car has run out of fuel, we can bring gas and get your car back running again.
Coot Whack Towing
Coot Whack Used Cars provides exceptional customer service and maintains all expectations on a professional level.
Our mission to our customers is to maintain a sound business practice while maintaining the highest ethical standards. We aim to exceed our customer‘s needs and expectations by providing exceptional customer service. Coot Whack Auto Sales and Repair provides a professional level of auto maintenance repairs with the use of recent training, technology, and equipment.